Thursday, December 20, 2012

Panning

 One Person Walking
   I was in front of the school when I took this photo. I had to make sure the focus was on his face and trying to get blur in the background. This shows my skill by the way I told Luie to walk gives a little emotion to the photo. I actually used the same setting as the one I used for the cars passing by. I wish I blurred out the background more.

One Person Running
    I was right under the Q-hut on the grass. The only problem I had with this photo was getting Jessica to because she doesn't like to run. I like how I was able to get everything in view because I was worried it would become washed out. I tried configuring out the settings so the photo would come out crisp. I wanted to get more blur but whenever see ran by she would stop.

Multiple People Running
    I took this photo in front of the school in the grass. I had problems trying to get both people in focus. I like how I used the 2/3 and 1/3 rule of the landscape and the sky. At first I tired getting different angles to get a better shot of the people running. I wish I had fixed the ISO because the picture was a little dark.

Vehicle Moving
   I took this photo in the teacher parking lot it was like the only photo luie would let me take. The only problem I had with this photo was setting the shutter speed. I like this photo the most because I was able to blur the background very well and get Mr. Pederson in focus. I tried setting the shutter speeds to make the background just as I wanted it to be. I also wish I had fixed the ISO on this photo because it also looked dark, but the dumb clouds came in and darkened the photo.

Vehicle Moving 2
   We were all on the sidewalk in front of the school when I took this photo. I had problems getting the car in focus without it too becoming blurred. I like how I was able to get the full car in view and was able to have it crisp. I had to mess around with the f-stop a lot to get it to work. I also wished I had blurred the background more in this photo. I plan on improving on all my photos by playing the Shutter Bee game on my free time if I have any.


No comments:

Post a Comment